By Abhishek Kookana, Consultant – Altis Canberra
The COVID pandemic brought with it uncertainty, change and the need for a complete reassessment of the work environment. In the midst of the ever-changing landscape, our consultants, along with the team at the Federal Government Department of Health, worked tirelessly to ensure that their client needs were being met.
This presentation highlights some of the work undertaken by our team at the Department of Health and showcases the variety of applications and the breadth of their impact. These have included:
- Building a brand-new installation of the Qlik Analytics Platform in AWS
- Integrating these statistics into the Department of Health’s public-facing website
- Assisting the National Incident Response Team with daily data validation
- Enabling the Pandemic Incident Management Team to monitor workforce shortages
- Identifying areas of therapeutic goods impacted by the pandemic among many others.
As a result, The Australian Department of Health was awarded the 2021 Qlik Excellence in Health Care Award (ANZ) in recognition of the excellent data and analytics work carried out by the Department, with our Altis staff making up the majority of the Health team.
Tune in to the full presentation to see a showcase of some of our most impactful pieces of work undertaken within the Department.
Contact us today to start the process of maximising your business performance with confidence.